ELV Cables Cat5e Network Cable 24awg 4twisted pair F-Utp 305M
ELV CABLES Cat5e Network Cable 24awg 4twisted pair F-Utp 305M Manufactured Tested and Complied with ANSI/TIA/568.2-D CENELEC EN 50288-5IEC 61156-5 (ISO/IEC-11801 Class -Ea). Cat6a Series is Designed to Ensure the Highest levels of performance, reliability, and longevity, and are ideal for large enterprise and small business.cat6a network cable 23awg 4pair 305m
Fahad Cables Industries FZE is one of the most Reputable Manufacturers of Network cables in the Middle East. Providing a Happier, Richer Future through Providing Solutions for copper range cat3,cat5e,cat6,cat6a,cat7 and cat8 networking cables Coaxial Cables Automation Cables Industrial and Building Automation Cables data patch cords fiber patch cord pigtails .
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
Basic Conductor: 23AWG TMT Copper
Number of insulated conductors: 8 twisted in 4 pairs
Color Code of Pairs: Blue x White/Blue, Orange x White/Orange, Green x White/Green, Brown x White/Brown
Outer Jacket: LSZH
Standard Jacket Color: Black /Grey/Blue/Orange/ Green/White/Aqua/ Yellows/Violet/Red
Standard Surface Marking: Includes TMT Global P/N, cable description, Meter mark and Model Number
Pulling force: 100 N MAX
Short Term Bend Radius: 6xOD (Mm)
Storage Temperature: -20 To +80C
Temperature operating range: -20 to +60C
Installation temperature range: 0 to +50C
Flame Test: IEC 60332-1
- Characteristic Impedance: 100―6 Ohm @ 1-100 MHz
- DC Resistance: 93 Ohm/Km max.
- Resistance unbalance: 2% max.
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m Max. @ 1 KHz
- Cap Unbalance (wire to ground): 1500 pF/Km max. @ 1 KHz.
- Voltage rating: 72 Vdc max.
- Dielectric strength: 1500 Volts/1 minute min rms
- Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 67-69%
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm•m min. @ 500 Vdc
- Coupling attenuation: IEC 61156-5 TYPE III