TMT GLOBAL cat6a ethernet Cable 23awg twisted Pair u-utp 305m
TMT Global cat6a ethernet Cable 23awg twisted Pair u-utp 305m are manufactured tested and complied with ANSI/TIA/568.2-D CENELEC EN 50288-5IEC 61156-5 (ISO/IEC-11801 Class -Ea). Cat6a Series is Designed to ensure the highest levels of performance, reliability, and longevity, and are ideal for large enterprise and small business.
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
Basic Conductor: 23AWG Bare Copper
Number of insulated conductors: 8 twisted in 4 pairs
Color Code of Pairs: Blue x White/Blue, Orange x White/Orange, Green x White/Green, Brown x White/Brown
Outer Jacket: PVC
Standard Jacket Color: Black /Grey/Blue/Orange/ Green/White/Aqua/ Yellows/Violet/Red
Standard Surface Marking: Includes TMT Global P/N, cable description, Meter mark and Model Number
Pulling force: 110 N MAX
Short Term Bend Radius: 6xOD (Mm)
Storage Temperature: -20 To +80C
Temperature operating range: -20 to +60C
Installation temperature range: 0 to +50C
Flame Test: IEC 60332-1
- Characteristic Impedance: 100―6 Ohm @ 1-100 MHz
- DC Resistance: 93 Ohm/Km max.
- Resistance unbalance: 2% max.
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m Max. @ 1 KHz
- Cap. Unbalance (wire to ground): 1500 pF/Km max. @ 1 KHz.
- Voltage rating: 72 Vdc max.
- Dielectric strength: 1500 Volts/1 minute min rms
- Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 67-69%
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm•m min. @ 500 Vdc
- Coupling attenuation: IEC 61156-5 TYPE III