TMT GLOBAL cat6 Network Cable 23awg 4 Pair u-utp BC 305m
TMT Global Technology LTD aims to provide the best quality products r Structured Cabling Systems Copper And Fiber Optics Range Access Control Systems Gate Automation Lighting Control Systems Pir Motion Sensors UHF Long Range Readers Automatic Parking Solutions SMATV Systems Audio Video Intercom Systems Audio Visual Systems Public Address Systems. Industrial and Building automation Cables and Accessories which leads to Satisfaction and reliability to customers. All TMT Global Products meet or Exceed Rigorous Industry and Regulatory Standards for Quality, Reliability, and efficiency. From design and fabrication to finished product assembly, each phase in the Manufacturing process is rigorously monitored and measured to ensure the highest quality, durability and operating excellence. TMT Global products are Routinely Tested and Certified by various government and third-party testing labs to ensure quality standards.cat6 Network Cable 23awg 4 Pair u-utp BC 305m
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- Basic Conductor: 23AWG Bare Copper
- Insulation: HDPE
- Number of insulated conductors: 8 twisted in 4 pairs
- Color Code of Pairs: Blue x White/Blue, Orange x White/Orange, Green x White/Green, Brown x White/Brown
- Outer Jacket: PVC
- Standard Jacket Color: Black /Grey/Blue/Orange/ Green/White/Aqua/ Yellows/Violet/Red
- Standard Surface Marking: Includes TMT Global P/N, cable description, Meter mark and Model Number
- Pulling force: 100 N MAX.
- Short Term Bend Radius: 6xOD (Mm)
- Storage Temperature: -20 To +80C
- Temperature operating range: -20 to +60C
- Installation temperature range: 0 to +50C
- Flame Test: IEC 60332-1
- Characteristic Impedance: 100―6 Ohm @ 1-100 MHz
- DC Resistance: 93 Ohm/Km max.
- Resistance unbalance: 2% max.
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m Max. @ 1 KHz
- Cap. Unbalance (wire to ground): 1500 pF/Km max. @ 1 KHz.
- Voltage rating: 72 Vdc max.
- Dielectric strength: 1500 Volts/1 minute min rms
- Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 67-69%
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm•m min. @ 500 Vdc
- Coupling attenuation: IEC 61156-5 TYPE III