TMT GLOBAL cat6a Network Cable 23awg twisted 4 Pair f-ftp cable 305m
TMT Global Technology LTD aims to provide the best quality products r Structured Cabling Systems Copper And Fiber Optics Range Access Control Systems Gate Automation Lighting Control Systems Pir Motion Sensors UHF Long Range Readers Automatic Parking Solutions SMATV Systems Audio Video Intercom Systems Audio Visual Systems Public Address Systems. Industrial and Building automation Cables and Accessories which leads to Satisfaction and reliability to customers. All TMT Global Products meet or Exceed Rigorous Industry and Regulatory Standards for Quality, Reliability, and efficiency. From design and fabrication to finished product assembly, each phase in the Manufacturing process is rigorously monitored and measured to ensure the highest quality, durability and operating excellence. TMT Global products are Routinely Tested and Certified by various government and third-party testing labs to ensure quality standards.cat6a Network Cable 23awg twisted 4 Pair f-ftp cable 305m
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
Basic Conductor: 23AWG Bare Copper
Number of insulated conductors: 8 twisted in 4 pairs
Color Code of Pairs: Blue x White/Blue, Orange x White/Orange, Green x White/Green, Brown x White/Brown
Outer Jacket: LSZH
Standard Jacket Color: Black /Grey/Blue/Orange/ Green/White/Aqua/ Yellows/Violet/Red
Standard Surface Marking: Includes TMT Global P/N, cable description, Meter mark and Model Number
Pulling force: 110 N MAX
Short Term Bend Radius: 6xOD (Mm)
Storage Temperature: -20 To +80C
Temperature operating range: -20 to +60C
Installation temperature range: 0 to +50C
Flame Test: IEC 60332-1
- Characteristic Impedance: 100―6 Ohm @ 1-100 MHz
- DC Resistance: 93 Ohm/Km max.
- Resistance unbalance: 2% max.
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m Max. @ 1 KHz
- Cap. Unbalance (wire to ground): 1500 pF/Km max. @ 1 KHz.
- Voltage rating: 72 Vdc max.
- Dielectric strength: 1500 Volts/1 minute min rms
- Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 67-69%
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm•m min. @ 500 Vdc
- Coupling attenuation: IEC 61156-5 TYPE III