cat6a Network Cable 23awg twisted Pair u-utp Double Jacket 305m
TMT Global cat6a Network Cable 23awg twisted Pair u-utp Double Jacket 305m are manufactured tested and complied with ANSI/TIA/568.2-D CENELEC EN 50288-5IEC 61156-5 (ISO/IEC-11801 Class -Ea). TMT Global Cat6a Series is Designed to ensure the highest levels of performance, reliability, and longevity, and are ideal for large enterprise and small business.
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
Basic Conductor: 23AWG Bare Copper
Number of insulated conductors: 8 twisted in 4 pairs
Color Code of Pairs: Blue x White/Blue, Orange x White/Orange, Green x White/Green, Brown x White/Brown
Outer Jacket: PVC
Standard Jacket Color: Black /Grey/Blue/Orange/ Green/White/Aqua/ Yellows/Violet/Red
Standard Surface Marking: Includes TMT Global P/N, cable description, Meter mark and Model Number
Pulling force: 110 N MAX
Short Term Bend Radius: 6xOD (Mm)
Storage Temperature: -20 To +80C
Temperature operating range: -20 to +60C
Installation temperature range: 0 to +50C
Flame Test: IEC 60332-1
- Characteristic Impedance: 100―6 Ohm @ 1-100 MHz
- DC Resistance: 93 Ohm/Km max.
- Resistance unbalance: 2% max.
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m Max. @ 1 KHz
- Cap. Unbalance (wire to ground): 1500 pF/Km max. @ 1 KHz.
- Voltage rating: 72 Vdc max.
- Dielectric strength: 1500 Volts/1 minute min rms
- Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 67-69%
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhm•m min. @ 500 Vdc
- Coupling attenuation: IEC 61156-5 TYPE III